Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello GareyLationers,

Rosalie was reporting that she was having problems entering the blog. So I wanted to try and see if the blog was working.

The news on my homefront is that I am now an employee at a "leading global provider of fixed, mobile and broadband communications software and services". I have been a consultant/contractor for most of my career. I was an employee here a decade or so ago for about 6 months, but I was not so slowly going bankrupt, so I moved on to greener pastures. This time I feel it is different and am actually reasonably hopeful.

Looking forward to hearing from you, one way or another. Although I have enjoyed playing around with the various social networking services, I have not actually used it for communicating with anyone else (except for a little facebook). So I am pretty much a newbie at this stuff.

You can contact me at: gareylations@rdarmstadt.otherinbox.com (This will also test out whether this will create a ton of spam, because this email address will only be used here.)

I think this is sufficiently bloggy and will get the ball rolling.

1 comment:

  1. As an "invitee", I am accepting the challenge. While I have some doubts about the efficacy of a "family blog" versus a "newsgroup" via email, I am willing to give it a try.
    That said, here is some Zwain family news:
    First ever of my grandchildren, Tony Zwain, to be married - wedding set for May 30th - to Sarah Scherzi - in Livermore, where they reside, in the home they own together!
    For more information, add your comment!
    Aunt Rosalie

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.