Mother Mother..How will I survive? How will I see? And she may have answered ,"Ask Your Father" She would Tell us.
She is wiser than she will admit. She is more powerful than she will admit. She will be hurt if you do not eat the meal that she has made specifically for you and she may not totally admit that to you.
Mother with out you life has no where to go. You gave me birth. You kept me safe, You sacrificed in ways that would make me cry if I really knew and felt what you felt. And though you may say, "Don't Worry About Me" I am grateful for those words and yet that is why I care because You care so much. Oh Boys Listening to want to understand you better is what I ask my Ears to do. Mothers Day is for Real Mothers who took a bullet for me. She lost something for me because I was and am her kid. She
may be closer to He that Makes all because she needed strength to keep on going when things looked like a dead end. Thank You Mother . May I celebreate your Day With You in a fashion that you would be proud. Whether a Day of Tribute or a Meal..yet through out my life may I Honor you and Listen more than 'Once In A While'
your kid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.