Hello - Barb Warren here; in beautiful sunny,mild Burlington,Ont. Canada! It finally feels like spring - thankfully!!
Congratulations on your grandson's engagement, Aunt Rosalie; how nice for all the Zwains.
While I am "on" here, may I remind everyone that April is Cancer Awareness Month- I just got finished canvassing my neighborhood for the Canadian Cancer Society- so please give generously if someone should appear at your door or buy a bunch of daffodils. As a 10 year survivor (coming up this week) I am grateful for all that the Cancer Society does and also for everyone who was so encouraging to me and my family during my treatment.
I will get off my soapbox now.
Hope all who are reading this are doing well - its fun to read about what all the family is up to, so keep posting!
Love to all, Barb
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.