Hi, this is Rosalie Zwain
I've had very little luck trying to post a comment or a blog, but I am willing to try again.
I'd like everyone to know that my grandson, Tony (Anthony) and his longtime sweetheart, Sarah Scherzi, have announced their plans to marry on May 30th at a place not far from their new home in Livermore, California. They've planned it all on their own, have invited most of the people who love them, and many of my family will gather together to celebrate with them - a rare occasion for the Zwains to gather anywhere together! Tony is Larry and Sally's middle son - he has an older sister, Gabrielle (Brie) and brother, Jacob (Jake) as well as two younger siblings, Adam and Aaron. In addition, Gary will be there with his two sons, Benjamin and Max, as will Caren's son, Joshua and perhaps her daughter, Rachel - and of course, Sally's parents, Tony's grandparents, Terry and Ray Myer. I am sure a lot of the other Myer family will attend, as well.
Tony and Sarah are the first of the Zwain grandkids to "tie the knot". We are all looking forward to celebrating with them.
You might also want to know that Jake has been a Marine for about six years. He is again deployed in Afghanistan. If you can, I am sure he'd love to hear from each and every one of you. Here is his mailing address:
Jacob C. Zwain
TF-31, CJSOTF-A
MSOC D Team One
APO AE 09355
Do write to him, or send him some goodies - he will be so pleased.
That's it for now, everyone. Hope this gets posted!
Love,
Aunt /Mother/Grandma/Sister Rosalie
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds wonderful Aunt Rosalie.
ReplyDeleteFrom: Adam Garey Southern California!
Congrats to Tony and Sarah! Shalom to you guys!
May is real close I hope you are able to focus on less pressure and more love..Enjoy your time together ..learning, growing, happy about your similarities and embracing your differences.