Good job Doris!
Just wanted to say hello to all of those folks I haven't seen in a long time, and that happens to be most of you! We're looking at early Spring days here in NYC, with cool air and warm Sun, with the tulips on Park Avenue pushing their way through the soil at long last, after a particularly cold Winter.
Iraida and I are in the process of building a house in Eastern Tennessee, facing the Smoky Mountain National Park. In the not too distant future, we will be moving there. We plan to convert TN from a Red to Blue state, as we can never have too many of those! The house should be great, and the living easy!
My best wishes to all,
Bob
Bob, hi,
ReplyDeleteNice to hear from you! Karen responded by email but hasn't posted so far. Hey, it would be nice to have your grandsons on board...do they each have email addresses...blackberries...twitters..whatevers?
You and Iraida should drive up this way, it's beginning to be spring-time; lots of daffodils and budding trees. Still cool, tho.
How many guest rooms in the new house? I'm ready for a drive down whenever you say. Howard says the vista is forever!
Stay in touch. Love, Doris
Hi Doris,
ReplyDeleteI will ask Karen about the boy's email addresses. I think she couldn't, or couldn't figure out how to post on the blog. I have Robert's email but he blocks just about everything incoming.....including my email! ! I'm not sure if that's "attitude" or just not wanting to be bothered!
I'll talk to Iraida and we'll plan a drive up. She's been very busy lately as have I, practically commuting to TN. There are two guest bedrooms and we've talked about you and Howard driving down once we get installed there. The house is really quite nice and I think about you as we make progress, wondering if you'll like it, and think you will, and yes, the views are quite beautiful. I'll email some pics from a few months ago, as I don't have a digital camera so cannot email the pictures I take. My builder occasionally sends me pics. We are about a month away from completion, so we're getting close.
Hope to see you soon.
Love, Bob