Thursday, April 2, 2009

Vitals-Adam Garey

From: Adam Garey

Hi Family Garey ! I am a single man heading towards 50..I am a few notch years away still.
I do not like the AARP TV Commercials..they are insulting (Senior pulled over by AARP Rep impersonating a COP and good ole senior getting a great deal on his Gremlin insurance is belittled by his sister-in-law to change his whole life because she doesn't like it) but all in all I am grateful that I am working at least a little bit.

I work at a radio station..in the Control Room where the Rubber Meets The Road. If something sounds odd I could have made an error..or helped make things sound normal.

By The Way when calling a radio station and asking for a request because a Radio Station gets so many calls it is best to Ask Nicely and Know the Artist Name or Sex, Some Words from the Song, or the Time of Day you may have heard it. HD Radio may help you even more in actually purchasing the song. You may be able to listen to HD on the web in some cases.

I am not married nor do I have any kids.. No developments either. Pets? No pets either- Yet I do like kids ,women, dogs and cats. Elephants and Zebras too

I am on the West Coast.

1 comment:

  1. Adam, thanks for the vitals and the holidays reminder.
    We need more postings.
    Author! Author!

    Look for my posting tomorrow. there's a lot happening next week!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.